Boards No Contact Rule Advice Please – I Really Need It.

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jaici
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 10

Okay so my ex and i have broken up before due to him cheating on me in my exams and i cheated on him a year previous with my other ex – he didn’t want to break up with me originally he wanted to work it out. He then talked to his friends who told him not to stay with me, put thoughts in his head so that he got angry and then he ended it. He was cruel, he made me sleep in my car and locked me out of his house. The break up lasted one day and then he called begging for me back, so we got back together.
    Well my other ex recently started texting me last week, and it was harmless conversation just catching up and i didn’t think it was that bad, nothing sexual was exchanged
    Saturday while i was sleeping my now recent ex went through my phone and saw my texts messages with my ex and flipped out. I cried and told him I was sorry and it was a mistake and he said he would think about it. He then cuddled with me and gave me kisses and when i left the next morning I cried because I thought it was the last time I was going to see him and he said probably not. I left for work and a few hours into my shift he texted me and and broke up with me. I am assuming his friends got into his head again.
    I made a mistake – I shouldn’t have texted my other ex back but it seemed so harmless at the time.
    He now doesn’t trust me which is a huge deal, and I don’t blame him at all.
    I am just so sad all the time and I know he misses me even though it has barely been a day.
    What are my chances of getting him back if i follow these steps? I feel like they are pretty slim :(. Does anyone have any advice?

jaici
    Participant

I have now restricted my facebook so he cant’ see it just like he did to me – and he deleted me off facebook.
    What do I do ? Was that a bad idea ?

patricia12
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2868

You’ve both cheated on each other. How can either of you trust the other again?
    He locked you out of his house and you slept in your car instead of going home. Don’t know why he locked you out, but it must have been for a reason. Sounds like he’s a cruel type person and neither of you are able to work out your issues in a mature manner. This doesn’t sound like a good relationship to want to get back into. But if you do, think of ways to improve the chances of a better relationship and discuss it together..

jaici
    Participant

i was over exhausted and he lives 45 minutes away so I didn’t feel comfortable driving home, and he wouldn’t let me in.
    I don’t know why but I still trust him – I don’t think he would do that to me again.
    However, I see how he would have a hard time trusting me.
    We have talked tonight and he said we can be friends and nothing more, which is a start but I don’t know. I feel like he probably needs some time.
    I wish I could take it back and start fresh but it isn’t that easy.
    I know our relationship can be toxic, but it was good. He treats me like a queen when he isn’t hurting.

jaici
    Participant

Okay so we talked last night. We shouldn’t have but I had to text him
    He started out really cold but he started to soften up
    When is said I was miserable without him ( I know I broke the rules)
    He said I’m sorry it has to be this way hun you know I hate seeing you like this but it isn’t my fault
    And he offered to be friends because he still wants me in his life
    So no contact starts now for sure but at least friends is a start.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.