Boards Reconciliation we were hanging out todayy

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    tami420
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 146

ohmyohmy !!!!!!!!!
    a mutual frend called him to come out and he did and we talked i was like; greetings and he said hello… and he said: u from work and i was like yaaa… and he said: being a good girl working and all?? i was like jep, i am, and also school and i stopped drugs but i started drinking a bit… and he said ya me too, how long are u sober of drugs?, i said a bit more than a month and he said that he since new year. and i said great, longer than me, keep t up like that 🙂 ..and we talked normal. he asked me where i wokr, i told him and he said: oh His twin Bbrother worked there and there was this woman all annoying always yelling, and he yelled back haha..and we talked about that a bit. then i said i heard things he said and its not ok and rude an that kido isnt worth trust and i could say things also and he said well i could say much more and i said.. well it doesnt matter , those things r over…he also said then; who isnt a bad person an isn owrth of trust i was like Im not.. and he just grinded like “ya sure” i ignored and didnt comment at all… and we were drinking and such. like an hour and a half.. there were three of us talking normal. then he get a phone cALL and said he goes home and the mutual friend drove with him( i was with my bike) and i said ok then i go home too.
    and we go all same way.. when i was on my bike riding zig zag home XD (totally drunk lol) i heard him coming back totally drunk driving.. and idk i think he wanted to come back where we were hanging out aybe to have soe alone tie with me (not sure tho!) but i was already going home… and well.. he just turned around and went home… and i think he wanted to hang out a bit more with me, but i already was on my way home and he saw me going homee.. so he turned around and went home too and i saw him parking his car on the yard.. blah blah.. nothing happened i just went straight home and felt 10time totally drunk lol and thats it and i think he wanted to make a impresion on me, he was telling how he was burnouting his tires on car with this kid i told about before (i hate him lol and am not friend with him anymore and i said he is making a mistake trusting him-but he knows that). and also that kid throw up in his car and he asked me; will u clean my car, and i said yaa sure,like old times , u remember when i cleaned ur car perfectly at my home when u were sleeping and then my cats ruined it all cause walking over it and letting cat prints on.. he didnt say anything just laughed a bit. I think he enoyed tongiht. also i did.

but i think i shouldnt have said about things he is talking about me, but whazever i would say it one day eventually… after tht we both had this grin on our faces about this talking about me.. and we just laughed it off i think we both felt awkward about it.

this i think this is good and it will get better slowly !!

tami420
    Participant

btw he also was talking about his car andmeantimelooking a bit at me and how i will react, but cause he talked to our mutual friend i didnt comment at it.. he also said he is going to car ervis in monday and that he will have the same sound as he has now ( i commented a week or two ago his car has a nice sound now) and he seemed like waiting what i will say. i didnt say anything since he didnt talk directly to me but i was thinking of saying; omg cure if ur car will have same sound as now… btw he also has this “toy” o his mirror inside his car i gave him the day we had our anniversary, and same day he broke up (ugh i bought him a present he wanted since always for our anniversary and he broke up it wasan unpleasant surpire….) im glad he ha sit and i know he loves that toy and that it reminds me of him. how happy i feel haha 😀 greattttt start really. wealos talked about how it is better to work morning or night shifts, if u are during day all day goes away, but its nice to be able to sleep longer in morning.. we talked a lot actually for the first time in 3months. im so happy omg xDDD and i told my sister about this and she said: let him be now, he is going to think about u and wonder things… he definetly wanted to hang out with u more, but u went home so he didnt want to make it obvious and also he was drunk and thats why he wanted that even more..

PLs tell e what u think and all i would be glad to hear some oppinions and some advices how to proceed in future. i know now it will be okay when we will meet or maybe he will even stop and pick me up at work (he also works one km away as i work and we live one km away , and its all same road….) i know he wont avoid me anymore. i need good advices from here on seriously, dont want to screw it up!!!

tami420
    Participant

boom..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.