Boards Reconciliation A Message to all Brokenhearted

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    HurtingLikeYou
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 14

Hi All,

Let me start by saying that no matter what happens, wether we get our ex back or not, everything will be ok.Β  We are simply built that way. We live to learn and learn to move on and it’s part of our programming for survival.

Now please pay attention to what I am going to say. There are a thousand ways to get our ex back and a thousand reasons why we can’t and there are thousands of real life experiences which prove both facts.

Right now you need to choose which of the two will work for you. Would you focus on the ways to get your ex back or would you dwell on the reasons why you can not?

Since all of us are here in this forum, I think it’s safe for me to assume that we ALL want our ex back or want to help others get their ex back. So to start getting them back we must truly believe that this will happen. We must avoid all negative thoughts and feelings because these things are counterproductive. Don’t get me wrong, wishful thinking and being positive alone will not get them back. We must do the work and work real hard and it will not be easy.

To begin with, if you are one of those folks who have posted in this forum asking for help and opinion on what to do but has not received any reply or help yet, please do not despair. People care but try to understand that most of them are preoccuppied with their own situation and most of the regulars here have limited time to share. My advice to you is to read other people’s post. You will eventually find someone whose experience is similar to yours. When you do find it, read and understand all the positive advice that you can find and apply it. Ignore all the negative advices, you don’t need it as you already know it won’t really help.

On the other hand, if you are one of the lucky few who got a reply, please show your gratitude by applying the positive advices that you received before doubting or complaining. You owe it to them as they found the time in their busy life to help. Also, do not forget to share positive results as this will make your supporters feel good for you and for themselves for giving good advice.

Remember that this forum is really about making the 5 step plan work for you. So please, please, please read each step carefully, understand it, know what the objectives are. APPLY it and BELIEVE in it. Do it wholeheartedly and avoid shortcuts. What’s the point of doing it if you don’t believe in it or give it a chance? Most of your questions are answered by the 5 step plan if you read it carefully.

Also, just because we are brokenhearted does not mean we do not know what to do. We of all people know our situation well. We know what to do. Look at the sound advice that we give others. It’s just our negative emotions which gets in our way when it comes to dealing with our own concerns. Should you feel that you need to break NC for whatever reason; just ask yourself if it were somebody else, what advice will you give. You will know you are being objective when you feel right about something. You also know the feeling of lying to yourself. So don’t do anything when you feel this way.

Lastly, we need to acknowledge that we were dumped because we made more mistakes than our ex and have hurt them deeply. If we don’t get them back as soon as we want to, let us not be discouraged. Instead, let this serve as a consequence to our actions or mistakes that we need to bear. We are not in the position to get what we want immediately. We need to give them time and must understand that it is up to them to accept our heart again even when we have done our best to change and be better.

I hope this helps.

mosis
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 139

thanks for this.

am13
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 5

Very uplifting πŸ™‚ we all have a lot of hope and optimism, which regardless of the circumstances, is a great thing.

HurtingLikeYou
    Participant

Hi Mosis and am13,

Thank you for your appreciation. You uplift my spirit and make me feel good.

WonderingG
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 13

Thank you for this, especially at this hard time with the holidays so soon. We all need to be uplifted with hope and try to be positive and your words help and remind us things we may have forgotten.

kaila
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 711

<3

HurtingLikeYou
    Participant

Hey hearbroken,

I’m glad you found my message comforting.

Speaking of the holidays, I will be spending christmas with my family in my parent’s home. Although it wouldn’t be the same without my ex in my life.

Also, I just want to share that we were supposed to celebrate our first new year together in our new condo. We have a unit at the 49th floor overlooking the city and suburbs within the vicinity. It would have been a nice view to see all the fireworks that will happen as far as our eyes could see. Sadly, i doubt this would happen. Regardless, i have informed family and friends that i might not join them in celebrating new year in case some miracle happens. Anyway, they told me that if it doesn’t work out, I am more than welcome to join them in the festivities.

Looking at the brightside, if i end up celebrating new year with my family, it will give me an opportunity to give a heartfelt toast to the brotherhood and sisterhood of all brokenhearted people all over the world… May we get our ex back or move on as quickly and painless as we can. Cheers!!! πŸ™‚

@kaila
    ; thanks for the love. πŸ™‚

kaila
    Participant

You’re welcome πŸ™‚ I think this is a good topic to share some tips and positivism, do you allow me to do so?

Note: Not everyone breaks up because they don’t love anymore. There are a lot of shades of grey.

End of a relationship

HurtingLikeYou
    Participant

Hello kaila.

Thank you for sharing this. Actually, we are on the same page and wavelength. Why do you think i haven’t shared the entire and true story of my situation in this post? I’ve read this before and this is true. Thank you for posting what you have uncovered. It never occured to me to share this.

So to all of you reading this post but do not want to reveal yourselves, everything that kaila has posted is true. Read it and understand it. It will help you. I promise. πŸ™‚

HurtingLikeYou
    Participant

By the way, i just want to share 2 songs that is appropriate for me. You don’t have to listen but i find them soothing.

That one is self explanatory.

The second one is titled balisong which in my native tongue means fan knife. I don’t know why it is titled that way but i like the lyrics and the feeling that it invokes in me. πŸ™‚

HurtingLikeYou
    Participant

Sorry, the first ons is balisong and the wnd one is you’re a god. πŸ™‚

HurtingLikeYou
    Participant

And here’s a song that i dedicate to all broken hearted and what this forum means to me.
    https://youtu.be/54U2crrIyPM

Thejthar
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 31

I wish there are more situations like mine on here where I did the break up and want her back. I know my post may not get an answer but I’m still hopeful and hope my no contact journey will help me become happy and be able to win her love back after breaking it. I know she still deeply cares about me and she is figuring out the things she did wrong but I know I made my fair share of mistakes and need to be prepared to face them and try to make myself a better person.

kaila
    Participant

Hey @HurtingLikeYou how have you been? Haven’t seen you here in awhile. I hope you are handling things better.

Happy new years, and at midnight, think about what is important in your life. YOU. Make this new year about You, and making your life what you want it to be and to get closer to your goals. Think positive. By midnight take a deep breath. Breath in courage and positiveness, and breath out the past and negative feelings and start 2016 with a renewed energy <3

This is also for everyone else out here on these boards, especially those that have been struggling this year do to the end of their relationship. You can and will overcome this. Much strength everyone.

HurtingLikeYou
    Participant

Hi kaila,

Happy new year! Thank you for remembering me. I’ve been doing well lately and have been busy.

I discovered a way to move on while still focusing on getting my ex back. Check out youtube and look for The Secret. It’s about the law of attraction. You could actually manifest anything that you desire including getting your ex back. Once you have seen the documentary which is about an hour, search for veronica isles also in youtube.

You could also check You are creators and Abraham Hicks in youtube for supporting videos on law of attraction. The information therein is life changing. I recommend this to everyone who wants to try another approach. Good luck to us all. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.