Boards Reconciliation My ex wanted sex during No-Contact

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    nfenty
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 4

My ex came to my house unexpectedly to “visit my mom and bring her food” he kept looking at me and smiling. When my mom left us in the living room by ourselves, he came onto me. I was so confused. We ended up having sex on the living room floor. Then he told my mom he gotta talk to me it will be some time.

We end up at his house and continued having sex. He kept saying he wants to get me pregnant. I was crying and kept asking why he didn’t want to answer, he told me to shut up. After everything, I kept asking why he did this tonight, he ignored my question.

He played a movie based on our situation for me so I can feel guilty. He was sleeping throughout the whole movie. When the movie was over, I left. He didn’t text me all last night and this morning.

I was doing the no-contact rule and he did this. Why did he do this? What does this mean? I’m confuse and might be pregnant. Please guys I your help!

aman16690
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 15

Hey,

First come first , get a temporary pregnancy test . And consult a doctor immediately , you have very less time, before you can do anything try taking emergency contraceptive pills if its during 72 hours of last sexual intercourse.

2. Dont let him do this to you it will only make your life worst. He is just using you for his physical needs and doesnt give damn about your life. He doesnt deserve this.

3. You deserve to move on , but i f you love him and if you think he loves you follow the plan as described by kevin.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.