Boards Reconciliation Contact from her friend, what does that mean?

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Cbo
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 10

I’ve posted on here before, I say I messed up at the start of the split and really over contacted her and told her I loved her way to much. I have left her alone, NC, I tried to chat to her and get a false friendship going but nothing back. She even had her mother message me saying I should respect my ex’s wishes. On Facebook I’ve contacted people (her mates I guess) but only comments on photos and such, nothing about her. I texted a friend of both of ours just saying ‘hi, what’s new?’ The day after one of my ex’s friends contacted me saying I should messed people to find out things and to stop. In my defence I really was only say hi, there was no subtext at all. I was going to sent the ‘magic letter’ this week but after her friend said to not contact her I really don’t know what to do. Your thoughts would really help. She got her friend to contact me does this she that she still cares in some way and there is something I can do to get her back or am i kidding myself?

a.z
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 778

Hey,
    Continue NC for at least 2 more month and don’t break it this time.Don’t talk to her friends or family during this time and focus on yourself.Don’t stalk her on social media,make positive changes in your life and learn to be happy without her.This is the first step.

Good luck

Cbo
    Participant

It’s been 5 months since the split now. So I really don’t know what to do

Cbo
    Participant

I’ve written out my ‘magic letter’ (hope you know what I mean by that) and was going to send it when her friend messaged me, it’s made me really think if I should send it or not. I had an idea to message my ex’s friend back with an edited version of the letter. I really don’t know what is best. Like I said before it’s been 5 months, I have worked on myself and I’m much better but I can’t shake wanting my ex back, I love her. I don’t want to be wasting my time though. If she does want me to contact her how will waiting 2 months change that? I really want/need some advice

Cbo
    Participant

Sorry meant to put
    ‘if she doesn’t want me to contact her how will waiting 2 months change that?’

sohanlal yadav
    Blocked
    • Total Posts: 19

hi cbo,

you suitation is simialriar to me but I was very late to approach her as she already had some one is life. okay leave it about mine.

I suggest you don’t take help of you friend. they are ass hole.
    if you really looking for her and to want to be future with her go directly and talk to her and first try to impress her aand be friend. and long running propus her where you both will come to know each other in a short term. you friend will give all the wrong information to don’t trust them. just belive on you self you can do it man I can see in you sentence you love her so . …and you are lucky that she don’t have any one else in his life.. so I wish you will get her…..go directly and approach her….

sohanlal yadav
    Blocked

magic letter work some time. but if you dare to go and talk her she will be fine with that….even when you send a message to fb it would be begging for you love. I have my own experience…..go head buddie..

Cbo
    Participant

Thanks. I have no idea if she has someone now. What happened with you?

sohanlal yadav
    Blocked

hi cbo,

thanks for asking about my story..

i never want to get a girl in my life…but

I loved one girl misassuming that she also like me…..but actually she had already had some one in his life…..

i have contacted her through fb by saying hi …i have message her more than 100 times…but she didn’t turn up as she don’t know any think about me i was unknown to her …

i asked my close friend help so he told that she already had a bf…
    i was positive and taught he was saying lie….but he was not…..
    she actually had …i should have acknowledge by when she was not replying to me that she was not interested in me….i didn’t had a dareneess too go and approach her…

once of returning from office to home… i sawed her she was having a fun and enjoying with his bf ride in a bike….. it was shokeing and lot of depression for me…

but she was happy i want that only……may god bless couple…..and happy life..

but still am not able to forgive her am in healing codition i wanted to talk to her once ….but she didn’t turn up……

so you also….go head don’t listen to any body and don’t go for 2 month nc …don’t waste you time and approach her and get her…..instead of feeling depressed in last that it was too late for you…..

am happy beginning single…i know don’t want to get into any relationship and get a pain…

it good that you are assumeing but still you know that she don’t have any body..so please approach her asap…..

Cbo
    Participant

Has to much time pasted now, it’s been 5 months?

sohanlal yadav
    Blocked

you still have a chance don’t waste the time…….go head…or else it will turn up 5 years….plzz..goooooo

Cbo
    Participant

Her friend messaged me saying leave it. So I don’t even know how to approach it now

sohanlal yadav
    Blocked

why are you listening to herrrrrrrr…… are you really seriousllyy….or not….all friend are asssole….what you do get a yellow rose go directly to her and tell I want to be friend….be false friend…and propose her one day…..be a man… I was same like.uuuu..I knew it a difficult to do this all…just practice in mirror before going to meet her so that you will get away the afraid ness…as you talking to me talk same to her….don’t be nervous…think tht is a last day of you life…if you don’t do and if you are late you will be very depress friend am saying.to you I have alreaded got experienced…I was dull I was shy…..but this doesn’t work….r u in india…which part are you if you are in india…tell I will come to you place….do you want to marry her or not…..if you like to marrie her ask a help from me …or don’t waste my time..and yours…comeing and asking for adivcee…..

sticksnstones
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 9

Hey,
    Don’t send her the letter right now. Try not listening to her friends. I’d suggest spend time doing things you love, just keep calm and develop the kind of life that she’d want to be a part of. As for now, focus on yourself and becoming a better you, not just to get her back but also for yourself. And becoming a better you definitely does NOT mean changing yourself but just improvising on certain qualities you have. Trust me, this is eventually gonna help you 🙂

Cbo
    Participant

I have written this in another post but here is a shirt version

‘She ended it and I messed up by over contacting her, sent her a letter and even drove past her house. In my defence I was in real pain and looking back it was really wrong. I’ve only seen her once since the split and it was on a night out. She had a go at me that night saying she thinks I’m watching her and so in and so on, so I walked away. I’ve done NC and thinking it was enough I’ve contacted her. Her mum text me saying to respect her wishes. I waited a few more weeks and text my ex just saying ‘hi’ and something interesting that I’ve been upto. I got no response. I’ve talked to mates about things, some know her. On FB I’ve commented on people’s photos who are more her friends and I text a friend of both of ours. But it was 100% not about finding out about my ex, it was just me saying hi. However, my ex’s friend messaged me the other asking me to stop (was a longer message than just that). I was going to send a ‘magic letter’ but since the message from her friend I’m really unsure what to do. I was thinking about sending a shorter version of my ‘magic letter’ to her friend as a text, we all know she’ll read it to my ex.’

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.