NC on a hard situation need help

She doesn’t look hurt though that’s the thing and I’m not sure how all this can be easy for her.

His social media actions are a way for him to i guess vent and look for some kind of attention. Like i said before you guys were dating for years and spent the holidays together I’m sure so this year he must’ve felt lonely because you weren’t there this time. I feel like home saying that could mean that he misses you and the fact that his friends are checking on you and everything is also a good sign of that possibility.

Hiya no updates

How are you?

I’m not doing well…i received information that my ex is now on a dating website and I’m not sure what to do…i feel very heartbroken at the moment…i tried to find something to keep my mind off things so i turned to writing down music (lame i know) but now I’m just crushed…idk what to do…

Well finally that’s something after weeks of her acting indifferent I kmow it doesn’t sound good but think of it as her way of trying to get you out of her mind turning to those dating websites but everyone she will try to engange into will somehow remind her of you. I don’t know how it works since my ex is my first bf but I know dating again immediately after a breakup is disastrous or even it will turn to rebounds. You can do it I am here for you always stay strong don’t let her know you are being affected. You are not lame if anything you are expressive.

It’s been almost 3 months since we broke up…I’m not entirely sure if it’s a good thing or not…it very hurtful and idk what to do anymore honestly…I’m very shaken and I’ve been contemplating suicide a lot lately…i texted her today and i was told she has no intention of trying the relationship again, she lost feelings for me and etc…i know i did absolutely nothing now and she made that part clear…it’s not going well for me overall though…I’m really not sure what to do now but focus on school and everything else…I’m still up venting to my friends and everything but it isn’t helping…thank you for being here for me to vent though and i do see your point but my situation is starting to become more grim everyday…i don’t see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore and it’s getting darker…

I really thought i was doing better up until now…i ended up breaking down for the first time ever in front of my friends…

Ok let us not talk about her let it all out my friend scream at a seaside at night just don’t ever think of suicide you are loved many people cares about you. I do care about you are a great friend to me honestly your emotional capacity is so big you have so much love to give.

I know and I’m very thankful for having “met” you (i say it in quotes cause we met but not met haha)…i know thinking of going down that permanent road isn’t the way to deal with things, I’ve thought it through already, i was going to do it on Christmas Day when nobody was around me (my whole family left out of state without me because i had work) but i knew them coming home to a lifeless body of mine wouldn’t do them any good. I’m happy to have the chance to vent to someone that kind of understands what I’m going through, our situations are similar but we are getting different things, maybe i should’ve stuck to NC maybe a difference would’ve been made. Sometimes i think maybe i reacted too late…but the text she sent me today were total opposites of what she told me the night she left…for starters she made it seem like the love that was there was one sided and hers was purely out of infatuation…hearing something like that hurts…and then her giving me the same reason which is she’s lost feelings for me sounds like shit because i know there has to be something that I’ve done wrong…i feel like I’ve fallen deeper into the hole and now I’m just laying down in it…i was hoping for a better result and i understand that people say they will not give relationships another chance before but maybe my case is just one of those that’ll be the ones where i don’t win, where i don’t get the girl in the end, that this is it for me…i don’t have a chance in hell…i understand that maybe one day I’ll feel better, I’ll be out of this hole that I’ve apparently jumped into, that maybe one day she will realize what she’s done perhaps and maybe in some kind of movie ending or something that i do get her back but i have to be realistic that right now there’s no chance and i have to accept it…my friends have noticed that I’ve been acting out of character, that my outlook on life has changed because of this experience. They know I’m not the type to just lay down and take a loss and stay there but I’m stuck right now…it’s like I’m being bound down by chains and it sucks…i feel like i have too much love to give and i gave it to the wrong person and now idk what to do with it all…I’ve resorted to writing down music because it helps me escape the depression, anxiety, fear but when i have writers block or something i end up being stuck in the same negative thought process…

Even though I’m struggling with my situation i hope you’re staying strong in yours and you get back what i couldn’t or at least fall in a better place than i am in right now.

I don’t wanna judge someone I don’t met but right now she is acting like an entitled crappy person. You deserve the world and I know right now nothing makes sense but it will down the road.

I think there is progress but it is only a breadcrumb my friend posted our drinking sesh and a few minutes later he posted on my day a screesnshot of the song “Back to you” with the caption “Oh no no I just keep on coming back to you.” but I didn’t view it after an hour or two he blocked his my day again from me. I know not much but yeah I don’t even care anymore whatever he posts I won’t settle for less unless he msg me again I won’t reach out.

Having met you in a time like this is God send all of my friends are like not helpful at all. You’ve been much more of a friend to me than them.

I do wish i were as strong as you are. And yea she is being a crappy person but that’s the person I’m stuck on sadly. Even after all that i still have nothing but love for her and still want her back. It seems like she’s moving on though sadly because she went on a date with that guy today and it broke my heart to be honest.

I understand where you’re coming from and keep up the strength to keep NC don’t be like me and soldier on. Just keep ignoring his social media for now and you’ll get your results in time. Hopefully you’re feeling better about yourself.

Well i wouldn’t say your friends aren’t helpful, it’s just they don’t understand what you’re going through but you will see better days for sure. I know it sounds hypocritical coming from a guy whose been contemplating suicide more everyday but you will. I know i will too but right now I’m not seeing it.

yeah I can relate sadly even after everything I can still truly say that I still want another chance with him and still loves him.

I wish my results will get more bigger than just breadcrumbs but I know that might not even happen who knows.

yea it’s sad, they don’t deserve it but that’s how we feel.

He could reach out eventually but remember whenever you feel comfortable and ready you have the option to contact him as well.

My grand nana died I am such in a bad place right now.

I am so sorry for your loss…you have a lot to deal with and I’m sorry that happened. You should focus more on your family situation rather than your ex though for sure. If you need to vent then just do so.

I am but I can say that it’s for the better she was suffering so much and now she can rest. It’s really hard because I am the one who took care of her everyday and now I have less job I will miss her so much but I know she won’t want me to wallow in misery so I need to pick myself up and just move along.

I also lost my grandmother recently so i understand what you’re going through. Mine happened the week after my breakup so everything just stacked harder for me. It’s true that them suffering the whole time is hard to watch and now they can both rest but they would want us to be able to stay strong and remember them for the better times we had with them rather then being remembered for their suffering. I feel this kind of pain is worse because i have also lost my dad 10 years ago and I’m still feeling that pain as well. It just makes me think that yea while I’m still sad about the breakup, there’s other people that mean a lot to me that I’d rather much not lose at the same time. Just think of what they would tell you if you’re ever going through anything, because even though they are no longer with us does not mean that the lessons that they instilled with us will disappear and that’s what you want to hold onto. I feel that’s how you keep them alive. I understand that you’re most likely very upset about it but I’m sure that your nana loved you very much and would want nothing more for you than to live a happy life. So allow yourself to grieve the loss and try your best to do what you can to live that happy life that she would want for you.

Hi
I’ve been very confused this week but ultimately I am starting to dettach myself.

  1. He drunk texted his friend saying sorry over n over again this friend contacted me becoz she thinks it’s for me.

  2. Another mutual friend of ours send a screenshot of my ex’s conversation with another friend i can’t explain it well but it goes like this
    friend: you know as time passes by it will be harder to win her back
    ex: i am just waiting for the right time to approach

  3. He tweeted “I hope I am making the right decision.”

  4. Our professor told me jokingly that my ex is telling him about me.

But the things is I am starting to feel meh because he feels as if the breakup is my fault which is not and he feels like he is doing a favor for me when we get back together it turns me off.

Hey, so it’s totally understandable for you to feel the way you do. It’s been months since the breakup and for you to feel detached is fine it’s showing that you are slowly being able to move on from him. If he is saying all of this to all these people then you did a good job in doing NC and everything and it’s paying off. I few months ago you probably would’ve jumped at the idea that he’s goings around and doing what he’s doing now and you probably would’ve broken NC just to text him to confirm but now that time has passed you can see that you can move forward in life without him and that’s good for you because it probably doesn’t hurt you as badly anymore. Just be patient for now again and now it’s time to figure out what YOU want. Aevaluate if the relationship would make you happy at this point and you will find your answer. You’re also right the breakup is not your fault so do not let him come back thinking he is doing you a favor.

Everything has been up and down for me. My ex has been going around with the new guy and I’m sure she is dating him now at this point. It does hurt me still because sadly i do still want her back but I’m getting over her slowly. Some things are starting to look up for me though however, i sent one of the songs i wrote to a professional and he thinks i have talent for writing but i still have more work to do (writing really helped me stopped worrying as much as to what she is up to). I’m not saying that I’m moving on or ready to get into another relationship at this point but i did meet someone new in nursing school and she seems very interested in me but I’m not looking too much into it because I’m still stuck on my ex.

Also my ex is starting to really act out of character. She’s been posting on social media a lot as far as her stories go portraying herself as something she isn’t. Which is a turn off for me because I’m like why you flexing something that you’re not?