Boards No Contact Rule 90-day NC

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ew
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2

Hi,

In my situation it is actually my ex boyfriend who wanted to implement NC, and for 90 days. It’s gonna be over next week, and I don’t know if it should be me waiting or can I reach out to him. These 90 days have been tough and I’d like to know how things are, see my chances rather than wait for him to reach out as he did leave me with hope. During our last call, he said he just needed some more time, wanted us both to see what it was like to be alone, and that it was good to hear me.. Not sure what to do, but I would like to either start implementing the next “contact” steps or just know that he’s moved on and doesn’t want anything to do with me. Is it bad if I contact him first? Thanks for any advice..

Sofia1997
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 13

It is not bad to contact him first. If you wait you’ll might be waiting forever
    But do you feel miserable after NC? If so, than first work on yourself, your health and emotional stability.
    But I am not sure if it’s good to immediately talk about your relationship. Start casual but interessting

I wish you good luck 🙂

ew
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2

Thanks Sophie. That’s what I went for and reached out to him first, was positive and all, that’s how I think I have become anyway. He did reply first, and with a 2nd message he wrote his plan was to try and meet me towards the end of the month coz he wasn’t ready yet. He wrote he’d reach out so I just replied it was good to have time and wished him a good month. So am waiting and growing now I guess. Hope it will be all right.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.