Boards No Contact Rule 7 days of NC

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bran_1234
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2

Hello guys.

So me and a girl whom i dated for 6-8 months, broke up with me december 3rd.
    Our relationship was really hard, but we liked each other alot.

What made it so hard, was my christian background. I was raised in a christian family and wanted to wait with sex after marriage. I was all along very much in doubt about my faith, and we ended up being together. It was back in the summer.
    I felt really bad about it, and we decided to go farward, while not having sex.
    In december it got to much for her and she broke up with me. I really think it was the circumstances and not just loss of attraction.

After the breakup i really started thinking about my life and my “living rules”. The thing is, i do not see me self as a christian person, but just living after the rules. I’ve been having a really hard time telling my family and friends about that, and i think that was what brought us apart.

I let har know that i wanted to be 100% in the relationship and that i also would have sex with her. She did not take me back though. We stayed alot in contact after the breakup. Both of us really sad. After christmass i wrote a letter to her, explaining things. I kinda begged and pleaded to take me back aswell. :/

We had a good talk last monday, when we went for at walk. She said she thought it was the right decision.
    I went no contact after that.

She kinda snaps me. Not direct messages from her. Just what she is doing – living her wonderfull life. I feel so bad not replying. I’m really not that kind of person. I am thinking about writing a message where i say that i need space and time to recover and therefor i’m not writing back.
    I just feel so cold you know. And nobody wants a cold dude, right?
    Any advice? 7 days till now. She snapped me thursdag, friday, sunday and monday.

Hop you guys are doing well. (and sorry for my bad english)

patricia12
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2868

Write the message.

bran_1234
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2

So she wrote me today. Dont really know what she want no.
    After meeting me for a talk, a wrote a massage like this:
    (7. jan)

“Hello. Thanks for meeting me. It ment a whole lot for me to talk to you.
    I’m sorry you had to listen to all my begging and pleading.
    Many hugs from me.”

Today she wrote:
    (17. jan)

“Hello.
    Sorry for not responding. I agree. It was reallyy nice to meet up.
    Dont be sorry. I find it really brave and have alot of respect for opening up and being so hornest.
    Hugs”

Any ideas?

patricia12
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2868

It’s just a friendly message she sent as she seems to be nice. Alright you met up then apologized for begging. Now it’s time for the no contact message you said you wanted to send. The space will give her time to think things over. Good luck..

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.