Boards No Contact Rule 5 weeks out from break up – too late to start nc?

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joelene
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1

Quick update
    4 1/2 yrs relationship. daily cofee, 40 texts a day, a few calls.then he ended it 5 weeks ago. It was wierd a few mths before that and I think he’s met someone. We agreed to stay friends.now we are in contact but mostly only if I text and he is not calling at all. May answer pH for a short convo if I call.

So my question – too late to start nc??? Will it work?

Thankyou

awesomeness814
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 6

I’m not exactly in the best position to give out advice, but honestly I would say try it. From what I have read from other peoples opinions and questions, you can still initiate no contact.

mosis
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 139

its good to start no contact, but in your case i wouldn’t tell him you aren’t going to talk to him. if you have him on fb and stuff, you have to stop contacting him, start changing your profile pics or pics with him etc. Start showing you are good without him WITHOUT explaining ourself or your feelings. that is very important because it will give him understanding and make him less emotional and not feel the need to chase you, he is comfortable being your friend and kind of having a piece of him that you have, but if you take that away he will miss you more and better chance of him reaching out more

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.