Boards No Contact Rule 2 dates only

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mdha
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2

what if we talked for 2 weeks, had 2 nice dates, and he got all stressed out over financial stuff because he got into a fender bender, had no insurance, etc. and I kept pushing and pushing for a 3rd date? We agreed we would date, then I blew it and texted too much (like 50-60 texts within 1-2 days without a response) and he blocked me because I went overboard. He was actually nice and understanding when I was needy before, but when he told me he started dating someone else, I was sad. I pushed him away to this other girl. Is there a chance? (We liked each other, but distance and gas money , etc. I dont know what the issue was but I do know I blew up his phone too much because he seemed torn between alot of things. Is there a chance with just 2 nice dates and he even told me we would see each other all the time? He unblocked me from calling but not from texting. He still won’t pick up the phone:( Can people unblock calls but block texts? Is that a good sign?

skatedeck
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 18

It’s a great sign that he unblocked you but please give him some space! You’re suffocating him and it’s scaring him away. Don’t contact him for 2 weeks-1 month, it will give him some time to sort through his personal issues. Did he also think the dates went well?

mdha
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2

Yes. we had fun.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.