Boards Reconciliation Are we done forever??

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Amaria26
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 4

My ex and I were dating 5 years and he cheated on me with a woman for a year before I found out. When I found out he told me he loves her and wants to be with her. 2 weeks later he called telling me this is just temporary and would come back home. Anyway he turned me into his mistress pretty much. After about 9 months of dealing with his nonsense of dealing with me and the new girl I decided to date a guy I worked with. A year later we got back together and i cut my colleague off. My ex went through my phone one night and saw that me and my colleague were involved sexually prior to us working things out. He lost it and we had a big fight. We broke up again. We were broken up for 10 months but sleeping together occasionally. We got back together in Feb and in March we broke up because I found out he had a girlfriend that he’s been with almost a year. When I first found out he said the door is never going to be closed with us and he’s just not ready to be faithful. Today we had a huge fight and now he says he’s getting married to her. Oh I also found out last month they have an apartment together. Should I let go??? Do i have a chance?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.