Boards No Contact Rule Finished No contact but getting nowhere?

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ceecee123
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 35

I finished no contact for the month and texted my ex saying:
    “happy thanksgiving!! I’m thankful on the huge impact you’ve made on my life in the past (almost) four years, hope we can remain close?”
    he replied ten minutes later saying “Happy thanksgiving Courtney! I’m Thankful for everything you’ve showed me about life these last few years” and after I asked “How are you doing” it’s been six hours and he hasn’t read or replied. He watched my stories on snapchat and he’s at home (we share location still) so I know he isn’t busy. I’m so anxious about the fact that he’s not replying, last time we talked he was replying a lot faster and now he’s obviously ignoring me in a way. What do I do?! Should I wait for a reply and if he doesn’t then give it a week or two and text? Do I double text or what. help please ):

ceecee123
    Participant

I texted him why he’s being antisocial and he said “Because I don’t want to talk why do you want to talk to me?” what do I say..? I want to become friends since we had such a huge role in each other’s lives but the fact that I did NC for the month and he still doesn’t want to talk kinda hurts.

Lydia Chan
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1

maybe he simply didn’t want to talk, that can happen in boys.
    Maybe you shouldn’t ask he why he being antisocial, it shows that you still too needy for his reply.

ceecee123
    Participant

Thanks for the response Lydia! And so what do I do to eventually want him to talk?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.