Boards No Contact Rule Sticky situation, strange situation

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    stix140791
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 13

Hi everyone, i was wondering if anyone could help me with a piece of advice.`
    I ve been in a relationship for about 3 years now.
    6 months ago we had the first break up and it was awfull and was caused by him.
    In the following months we had a lot of figthing and i started Nc but it only lasted for two weeks because during that nc i was out of city an he came for me and found me (even if i don’t know how).
    The relationship had rough patches, meanwhile we were appart he dated a lot of girls but he constantly kept tabs on me as well.
    Now “we re back togheter”, We talk on a regular basis on a phone, we visit our relatives as a couple. Actually for the people who don t know us too well, we are the perfect couple. But, the trurth is that we are growing apart, we are constantly check on each other via phone or social networks. I do it because i care, he does it for posession.
    We started seing each other very seldom and he is always grumpy .
    As well i changed my job and my neighbourhood, so it is less time for us to meet and more phisical distance,apart for the emotional one.

I don’t know if he,s seeing someone behind my back or we re just growing apart. Please help, starting NC right now would be like dumping him. And he does a lot of victimisation and nothing is ever working with him.

What do you suggest, is Nc in this sticky situation to any use? I m blured as hell right now.

Thank you in advance guys!!!

stix140791
    Participant

Please any opinion? ?

stix140791
    Participant

Im desperate and confuse 🙁

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.