Boards No Contact Rule Unclear about her thought process

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    samsmith12
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2

So my girlfriend and I were going out for 5 months but then broke up with me about 3 weeks ago because she was dealing with some personal issues. She says she tried to make it work with me being her boyfriend but she says she feels we had to break up so she can deal with her issues. She says it didn’t feel right between us like there was a “spark” missing.

Just over a week ago, she text me and told me that she heard I rejected a girl at a party (which I did) and she was saying how happy she was I did that. She started saying she doesn’t want anyone else apart from me and she doesn’t really want to get over me because she wants to be with me eventually but right now she can’t. That evening, we were talking about what we were doing this weekend and I told her I was invited to a party but I’m not really in the mood for going to it. She said to me “maybe we should go into town and do something nice”. So I said to her “just the two of us” and she replies saying “yes I’m asking you on a date xoxo”. She suggested ideas which are very coupley and not something you would do with any friend of yours.

About 2 days later after all this, she was being very off again and acting like she didn’t want to talk to me or see me. I am very confused because not too long ago, she was saying how she misses me and was saying things like “omg I can’t get over how cute our Valentine’s photos are”.

I want her back. I really do. I am just so unclear and confused about what she wants. She is not a bad person. She is genuinely a good person and cares for me but I don’t think she realises how many mixed messages she is sending me. I really want to call her and clear up exactly what she wants because atm I am confused.

Do I call her? We haven’t been in contact really at all for the past week but I have so many questions I need cleared up. I need to know whether she sees something eventually or if we both need to move on?

Thoughts?

Sofia1997
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 13

I think she is struggeling about her feelings. This is not a rare situation and also a critical one (I’ve been there and messed it up so I hope you’ll be better at this)

a big advice: do not ask her what she wants. Do not say something like she has to decide or how you feel like your ex is playing with you.

Get back in contact and make positive memorys. When she says she really likes you, be happy. When she says she does not want or is not sure weather she wants you back, be okay with it.
    It is a struggle within herself and the only thing you can do is being emphatic and nice.

Good luck 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.