Boards No Contact Rule She messaged me to meet up before 30 days

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mzmmzm
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 3

Hey everyone! Firstly, I think this website is so great!

Okay, so my ex broke up with me, and I haven’t contacted her since, but now she wants to meet up. It hasn’t been 30 days yet, and my mind is still over the place. I want to know if I should even reply to her message or leave it. I was just thinking if after the 30 days and I felt like meeting up would she even be down anymore if I didn’t reply to her message now. I don’t feel like it’s the right time to meet because I’m still a little confused on what I want and I don’t want to be thinking I want her just because we spent some time together. I want to have a clear mind after the 30 days and decide whether or not I should get back with her or not. Thanks everyone!! Wishing everyone the best! x

old_monk
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 4

Not replying will be rude but remember but Kevin said about it, you have to be rude, don’t reply, if it’s just one message… Call her not exactly afte 30 days maybe after 35, but little later, just keep in mind, you haven’t seen her message, you even don’t know it came, if it was FB or WA, then simply you didn’t noticed and if it was a text message then you deleted all messages to clear some space, if she asks… Or you can call few days later and say just saw your message last night.. And then… You know.

I am not an expert, just broke with mine GF.. Just trying to help.

I would have waited to get NC over.

patricia12
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2868

You could reply and just tell her the truth. Since you’re confused about your feelings of getting back together with her, you might just tell her that you need some time to calm down and think things through or something to that effect. Make it short and kind. Remember, her asking to meet you doesn’t necessarily mean she wants to get back together. I wish you the best in making a good decision and both of you accepting whatever happens..

mzmmzm
    Participant

Thank you for your advice!! I really appreciate your time and effort! I didn’t reply, as I got through the non contact period I realised I no longer want her back. It’s weird because I was actually waiting for the she would text me, but as time went on, I stopped caring and just lived my life.

Thank you for your advice ! I hope it all goes well for you!

mzmmzm
    Participant

Hey! Thanks for your reply! I actually appreciate it! I decided to not reply as I actually had nothing to say. As time went on I realised I don’t want the relationship anymore… I’m actually okay being alone for now and enjoy my own company. I hope everything goes well for you! Best of luck!

patricia12
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 2868

I’m glad you’re okay with your decision. Take care of yourself..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.