Boards No Contact Rule Seriously Advice! NC or ask to meet?

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    debbiedo
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1

we talk occasionally. I still get one word or no response. He occasionally will send me something or call back. I think he is trying to fight feelings. He is seeing someone.

Should I ask to meet or go NC?

heartbreakkid15
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 10

Go NC.. if he is seeing someone, you need to make him miss you..
    Believe me he will, I’m in a similar situation, my girlfriend of 3 years left me because she doesn’t think I’m in a good mindset for her because I became lazy after I lost my job. And trust me, it’s the worse I’ve ever felt on my life. I’m currently in week two of no contact, nd I’m fixing myself, found a job, cut my hair, trying to stay positive. So after the 30 days she sees I’m taking this serious.. you can’t let him hold power over you because ur texting him and he’s just using you as a fall back plan if he has someone else. Rule #1 the person who broke up should be the one eventually calling you for a second chance not the other way around.

redvelvet
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 18

What gives you the impression that he is trying to fight feelings? If he is seeing someone, give that relationship time to play out before you try to ask for a meeting. A one word response or no response at all is a sign that he isn’t ready to meet up. Continue with NC. Trying to attempt a meeting when he isn’t ready for one is a recipe for a bad outcome.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.