Boards Reconciliation How you're blowing your chances by ignoring your ex's texts during NC!!

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cantsum
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 58

GUYS YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS VIDEO BEFORE YOU FUCK UP EVERY CHANCE YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR EX BACK!!

The “GetYourExBack guide is BULLSHIT … Coach Corey Wayne will explain why.

Cantsum
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 58

The video can be found here!!

Jasminka86
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 73

I watched this… But he is actually saying dont ignore her constantly … And in the examples he has given, the girls would contact back after a long period of time (like 2 months) and they would be very clear i their text (i.e i love u , i miss u etc) .
    Then its clear they want u back…
    I think u should not panick. Every situation might be different…
    How many times has she contacted u since ur break up?

kaila
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 711

Getting an ex back isn’t math. It depends on the people, the situations, it depends on a lot of things. What works for one might not work for another.

dragongirl
    Blocked
    • Total Posts: 167

Cantsum-sounds like you are looking for reasons to justify responding to your ex. I agree with Kaila and Jasminka. Each situation is so unique-you have to consider your communication patterns prior to the breakup as well.

brokenhearted123
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 434

@cantsum,

I want you to look at the examples on this site alone of someone breaking NC… I’ve read them and they’re some of my motivation to continue NC. Just look what happened with some people.
    Also, some sites say 21 day or 30 day nc rule. Last time I did a 21 day rule bc my ex’s bday was day 22. it worked out for me and he had liked my IG pictures a few days before and with us that meant he missed me. However, we ended up breaking up again. So I would encourage you to really assess your situation before acting on your impulses Even if you do the whole 30 days you still would be contacting your ex. And honestly, I don’t think people are capable of moving on and thinking “oh nvm” if you reply after 17 days after her text. Also think about this. If you wait a few more days at least and then contact her wouldn’t you want to know “would she have contacted me again?????” I personally would wait unless she was like “I made a mistake I miss you I love you” etc.
    Hope thinking of it from these perspectives helps 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.