Boards Reconciliation It feels like my ex is happy without me …!!

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Cantsum
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 58

It’s been 3 days since my ex contacted me out the blue … and I keep running her text through my mind. It feels like she’s happy, happy to be without me in her life … 🙁

I was so close to replying to her, but luckily I didn’t … it feels like she just wants me to agree with the break up so she can have her ego stroked …

I feel terrible and really need people to talk to!

Finntoga
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 261

Whooa my friend, I am sorry you are feeling so bad : ( but you are quite reading things into situation that are maybe over-thought and not the reality at all. This was the text about money right? Of course she is gonna send up beat message, she broke up with you and she does not want to appear as someone that regrets it in the beginning. She is busy with exams now but once those are taken out of equation she has time to think and see what she did and miss you and then regret may come. It is always different for the leaver in the beginning and really hard for the one who was left but once her exams are over and she has time to think and she has not heard from you it can be quite a different situation. You have had time to yourself to think and process and work on you to be okay and then you will be this hot, desirable, fantastic person in her mind again (which you are now as well, you just most likely don’t feel it because you are hurt) and she will wonder what the heck did I do? People told you not to read too much into her message but it was still good thing she did that, you are not completely out of her mind. So think of this way you work on your feelings and rediscovering who you are when she is not in your life and when she comes back knocking again the roles can be quite reversed. For now when you feel really bad try to do something different, go out and about for walk or something anything that works for you as distraction from your negative thoughts and I promise it will get easier in time. And remember none of us knows how she really feels, we are just guessing so she could be sad, glad, gutted, regret anything is possible so try not to think that because you cannot in all honesty find it out now and you are the priority not her. You are great guy and she has been lucky to be with you so please do not think otherwise.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.