Boards Reconciliation Is NC working or i am just hopeful,Please advice.

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kalicooldude
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 151

OK…

4 year relationship ended last year approx. June 2014,i was the one who have been told to wait if I want too if not than I should move on,all happened after I blocked my ex for 2 weeks on my phone.She was chasing me for 2 years to get married and be with her,I was busy with work,ex wife,kid,divorce & shit for all this time with her and took her for granted.

Well after June last year and getting dumped I did begging,pleading,crying,became door mat,talk to her sister,texts,flowers a lot of apologies,i think I didn’t do that much apology to anyone all my life.

Ok,Jan 13 started NC and results are :-

1) Got text from my ex after approx. 40 days asking for her resume,i replied very normal
    2) Her friend texted me after approx. 52 days asking that she needs rental house,i replied very normal and to the point.
    3) I lost her friend number and emailed my g/f she replied with the number and asked how I am doing,again I replied very normal and to the point.
    4) After may be 70 days I fixed up the time to meet her best friend to show her the house,guess what my g/f came along and I was confident,charming,new weight,new car,smiling.

So now what do you guys think,i have any hopes for her to come back,My g/f is very serious one and don’t do much party,social media and bs,She is typical scorpio girl and been very mysterious,distant,ignorant from last year.

Any advice,i sometimes feel hope but sometime I loose hope so I don’t know its been long time I am waiting for her but NC started approx. Jan 13 2015

Ly88
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 94

Have you broken NC besides the email about the resume? Or are you doing limited contact since it sounds like you met her?

I would say try to talk to her again casually and try to build a connection. Be friendly and funny and see if she’s open to communicating with you often. If that goes well see if you can’t meet up to talk or hang out in person.

Just keeping being your best self. That’s what I’m trying to do with my ex :/

kalicooldude
    Participant

Ly88 @

I didn’t broke my NC.I didn’t text or called anytime and today is almost 70+ days.

She asked me for resume which I replied limited but that was approx. after 40 days of me starting NC and her friend asked me to get her rental house which was approx. 52 days both of the time they asked me how I am doing and my answer was good that’s it.

Now I met my g/f and her friend last week with new version 2.0 of me to show her friend rental house,actually I was not even expecting that my ex will come with her.But I was looking confident,smiled & charming.I kept my emotions in very well control

But as now after meeting last week… I have not text or called and not plan to do any until may be 2 weeks,I plan to do her email as she stated when we met last time that if I need to give the key to her friend or anything I can email her.

So no text or phone call may be just email after 10/15 days or so.

Do you think I have hope as there was 2 times contact initiated by her and she came in person with her friend to see the rental house ? She behaved very normal and controlled emotions and she came very simple with no make up or any good clothes,i mean she has no make up and was wearing pajama and tshit @

kalicooldude
    Participant

Not sure if NC is working for me its almost 80 days of NC and my ex emailed me once and came to meet me when her friend had some work with me regarding her friend getting a rental house which I posted for rent.

That’s it….loosing hope and patience I don’t think its working for me and she is coming back @

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.