Boards Reconciliation we are back on track :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tami420
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 146

Okay people GREAT NEWS. after 3 months today was the day. he picked me up to go with him to put gas in car, he asked me if we go grab a coffee we did. while driving home i asked if he goes home or wants to hang out a bit more and he said to go to my place if i will make coffee.. so we went. and we hanged 2 hours and talked.. and my sis and her bf came and were with us an hour… then they went and me and him talked a bit more and we wanted to go get a beer, but he wasnt quite sure… and he said: we can go get a beer or we can have sex, and ofc haha i was totally for it. I dont mind, cause I know he will fall for me again, totally. i see it in his eyes he has feelings for me, but wont admit just yet. even if we wont be together… i am really okay with this cause i want him in this way as much as he wants me. okay it was amazing totally amazing. and i am so happy…. now i just need to prove him it will be worth to reconcile one day… BOAH IM SO HAPPY OMGGGGGGGG. but we agreed on not telling anyone (cause our mutual friends wouldnt be happy about it, cause they dont like us to be even friends cause they are jealous cause we both are enough for each other even as friends and we dont need others to hang with us then lmao, kinda rude but true….) we both have our needs and i know he will want to be serious with me after we will spend more time together alone cause it all goes the same way as it started before 🙂 just probably better now. just wanted to share this. I also know the plan says not to let this happen, but i wanted this to happen. i do want him to love me ofc, but… it will come by itself i know it. 🙂

tami420
    Participant

okay and he came over to me again and jut went home… oh my god we have so much fun together and all is like before, just…no love showing but its.. so amazing to have him close and near. and I know that again I am his number one person in this world, tho we arent bf and gf :)))))

Jared
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 142

I hope one day this happens to me. I would give anything to have it again.

tami420
    Participant

good luck to you ! follow the plan, do NC improve urself… and it will increase ur chance, tho never forget nothing might help u get ur ex back and first learn to be happy without him/her. but i hope the best for you and it really is the best feeling to have ur loved one close again. and i also know, he will want to commit to me again, i just need to give it more time.

tami420
    Participant

and also, reach out only when u are emotionally stable, and u are okay with beig without him/her.

if u need any advice feel free to ask i will give my honest oppinion, but i cant assure u it will be the right one

Jared
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 142

Well since it seems that you guys are on track, if you could read some of my posts that would be great help =)

Heres the story https://www.forum.exbackpermanently.com/boards/topic/completely-need-help-any-advice-will-do/

Could use advice on this https://www.forum.exbackpermanently.com/boards/topic/advice-please-14/

Anddd heres my letter to her https://www.forum.exbackpermanently.com/boards/topic/final-draft/

Tell me what you think about these. Thanks @tami420

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.