Boards Reconciliation Is there any chance for me,Need help-Loosing Hope.

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kalicooldude
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 151

So my g/f and me broke up last year around June of 2014 and we were in touch for few months and it was just me, who was begging,crying,giving gifts,showed her my full neediness,became a door mat,talk to her friends,sister etc.She finally gave up on me and started saying to move on and she is not interested to come back in my life and she has lost interest in me as of past mistakes I made.She was full of negativity all this time and gave me all reasons for break up.She became very distant,ignorant and rude/arrogant.
    Finally I gave up and started doing NC on Jan 13 this year,till now I have no response from her and only thing she did was to email me last week where she checked how I am doing and asked for her resume,i replied after couple of hours,i am doing fine and life is good,please find your resume attached.

Do you guys think I have any hope left.I don’t want to go back to her and beg anymore or ask her to come back.I have made few changes in my behavior and personality.

I am not sure if she is seeing someone or just been mad at me.She tells me she will never come back in my life no matter what,she is stubborn and was chasing me from last 2 years to get married where I took her granted and didn’t marry her as of my ex-wife.After she left me I started chasing her and guess what she was never the same girl I use to love.

Its been going to be year in June and I still don’t know how to react or get her back ?

tighem
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 59

There’s no point in begging her to come back because that will only push her farther away. My story’s essentially the same as yours, but we broke up in September and she’s been ignoring me since December. I have no idea what to do so I’m just going to wait and hope something happens, but at least you got an e-mail from her. It sounds like you did the right thing, and I think the only thing to do now is to wait for further contact and hope she becomes friendlier. I know it sucks :/

kalicooldude
    Participant

tighem @ I know it sucks big time…yes when I got her email approx. 40 days of my NC,it gave me hope but again after last email there is no communication whatsoever from her side.
    I am not begging or doing anything anymore,i did enough for 6/7 months and trust me I did everything possible to get her back but no she was just DONE and decided not to come back at all.I will complete my 60 days on March 13th but plan to write a letter approx. June of this year,the actual day we got into fight last year.

But overall I lost hope that we will be together and it will be a good relationship like before,i know I will be very scared to move forward with her in case she comes back but chances are almost none in my case as it will be almost a year in June this year.

Surprise how life changes and a person who cant live without you for second changes so quick…:((

What is your status ? Is she cold and distant and been very negative to you,and how long you were in relationship and what happened.

tighem
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 59

Here is my story:

She hasn’t been negative with me, but after a couple months of begging her to come back, she told me not to talk to her again. She’s been ignoring me since December, and I’m not sure if she’ll ever contact me again.

kalicooldude
    Participant

It is looking tough in your case to be upfront as she has new guy,your relationship time was not very long and esp your suicidal thoughts freaked her out.You should never think or do anything stupid like this.

But right now work on yourself and keep moving,time will heal the pain.Plus NC is the only option left for you.

If she gets kicked out from her current b/f she will come back to you but don’t have your hopes high.

My relationship was 4 years and I took her granted all this 4 years and she did a lot to me plus I am not sure if my g/f is in any relationship,she doesn’t jump into any relationship or friendship so quick but yes she is stubborn kind and did enough for me for 4 years and I always took her granted,so I accepted all my mistakes but as per her its too late but I really love so I will keep hopes up,if I see her hanging out with other dude than she was not for me because than she was using all issues as EXCUSES to move on with other guy.

samuel
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 1012

What i would suggest you too do is keep on doing low contact so like once a month you could send a little msg of something that would be interesting to talk about either something that would help her achieve a life goal, something that made you think of her.. small chats and keep it positive then you slowly move to like 2 times a month and then 3 and so on t’ill its every day! Win her back slowly just like the first time! I mean this girl really loved you she wanted to marry you!!! So no hope should be lost!

kalicooldude
    Participant

Hi Samuel :Thanks for reply.

I don’t know how to react,my ex became distant,ignorant and negative, right after I blocked her for like 14/15 days.She was normal,sincere and happy girl for 4 years of our relationship but I had lot of my ex wife,daughter with my ex wife and anger issues.

My blocking her on my phone,actually gave her shock of lifetime & insecurity I guess. From last year she is been pretty much the same and hasn’t changed much,but I never actually did NC till Jan 13 2015

I tried actually more than you think of,it can be begging,crying,doormat,gifts,no shave,talk to her best friend,sister etc etc.

Finally I made it 63 days(today) of NC and really don’t have much clue how to talk and what about to her,all I think is of rejection and ignorance from her again.

Last week her best friend texted me to find out about rental house and also checked with me on how things are at my end which I only replied limited and never told her how I am doing ?

So there are 2 contacts in NC so I dont know it was just to open up line of communication or just checking on me if I am doing OK or just playing mind games.
    Communication from ex :- 1) My g/f email on Feb 20th(Asking for resume) and 2) Her friend texted last week.( Asking for rental house )

What do you think ? I will text her best friend this weekend to get her rental house.I don’t feel comfortable texting me g/f,its very strange just to even think about it and I have never been in to this situation in my life.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.