Boards Reconciliation Kinda success…

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jazmhe
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 8

So i did no contact from jan1 til now..second time around.
    .today my ex msg me in fb. Telling me
    “ I KNOW YOU ARE MAD AT ME.I WANT TO SAY SORRY AND I MISS YOU.HOPE YOU ARE FINE.TAKE CARE.”
    so i think this is a good start..what do you think guys? Should i reply her? Im planning to send a letter maybe end of march thats the end of my target NC. But what should i do now??

kalicooldude
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 151

I think you should talk normal and reply on very limited note and don’t show your expressions,how long were the relationship and when did you guys broke up ?

If you started Jan 1st I think its fair enough time to miss you and get some results, which in case you did got now.

jazmhe
    Participant

We are about 3yrs..we broke up oct last yr..i did no.contact whole nov. Did the lil contact on dec but im needy that time so i decided to do it again and started jan 1st..do u think i have to reply? I want to talk to her if ive already send my letter… I dont know what to say if i reply to her now…i have notjin to be proud yet…what u think?
    By end of march i can say my career will level up so i will.be.more confident to talk to her..

kalicooldude
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 151

Talk limited and when she is taking interest what do you want to write a letter ? Sometimes if other person is missing you,delaying it further or ignoring her might not help…so talk like how are you and how are things at your end ? etc etc no talk about miss you love you or set up a time to meet up,take it slow,btw I am not a expert

jazmhe
    Participant

Thank you @kalicooldude for your opinion.=)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.