Boards Reconciliation He hooked up with someone…

To post a reply login or register

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    sunshine
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 5

I just found out that he hooked up with someone last night, my friend saw him at a party and she told me. I feel like he is just forgetting about me. If u want more details just go to my profile and read my story

a.z
    Participant
    • Total Posts: 778

hey,

On july 27th,i suggested you not to stalk him and not to ask anyone anything about him.you should be focusing on your life or you’ll need to continue NC for a longer time.
    Anyways,don’t panic.make positive changes in your life and focus on yourself and the plan.you should help yourself to become a happy, confident,attractive person.

sunshine
    Participant

I didnt ask anyone about him. I didnt even know he was at a party. Someone told me about it. Trust me, its not like i try to find out where hes going and stalk him

a.z
    Participant

I do believe you and i really don’t want you to get hurt.its not like he is trying to hurt you but maybe he is just trying to have a good time.(although i don’t think if that things are permanent.)
    Tell your friends not to say anything about him.focus on your plan.if you follow it the right way,you will really really increase your chances so you can change the situation.

Try to go on dates and you will feel really better.

Best of luck

sunshine
    Participant

I guess this is what he meant by “live our lives” i really think its a stupid phase that all dumb teenage boys go through where they want to just have fun and expirience things.

sunshine
    Participant

And what do u mean by (although i dont think if that things are permanant) and thank u so much for the advice

a.z
    Participant

I don’t think if he continues what he is doing like hooking up…for a long time.
    Just show him that you are having a great time and follow the plan.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.